We will continue our Sunday in-person service
(As of September, 2021)
For details, please click and read on.
We will continue with our countermeasures introduced earlier this year as follows:
- Greeting time during the service and fellowship time after the service will be suspended.
- Please wear a mask. Upon arrival wash your hands with soap, and use alcohol sanitizer as you enter the worship hall. Please bring your own sanitizer if possible, as our hand sanitizer supply is very limited.
- Please do not hesitate to worship at home if you are elderly, have small children, have chronic condition, or would like to avoid the risk of an infection. (You can join our worship service at our YouTube channel.)
Please refrain from attending service if any of the following applies to you or your family in the same household.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, or you are suspected of being infected with the virus and scheduled to get PCR test.
- If you are identified by public health center etc to have been in close contact with an infected person.
- If you have cold-like symptoms, a fever of 37.0 degrees or over, or any symptoms described as typical of COVID-19.